Monday, December 01, 2014

"Holiday Book Bundles for Mystery Lovers" Libby Fischer Hellmann

Image


Dear Ed --

The season is upon us. Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Deals. Steals. Discounts. And more. 
This year I’m doing my part -- by offering you a quick and easy way to give a lasting keepsake that yields hours of thrills and chills (if I do say so myself).

In honor of the holidays, I invite you to my "Holiday Book Bundles for Mystery Lovers" store. You'll find my twelve crime thriller books bundled into packages with discounted prices (shipping included). Real books. In print. 
You remember "real" books -- you can flip back and forth, skim any chapter, read the end first (if you’re that kind of reader), admire the cover, and use one of the many bookmarks you’ve probably collected over the years.

But what makes these packages special is that I'll be autographing each book.

Which means In addition to hours of entertainment... your "giftee" will have a signed-by-the-author gift that speaks to your thoughtfulness.

So if someone on your list is an avid mystery or crime reader, hop on over to my Holiday Book Bundle pageI'm sure you'll see a bundle they will like.

Happy Holiday Reading! 
P.S. Only limited quantities of these volumes are available. 
Warmly,
Libby
Please add my email address to your safe sender list so my emails don't get trapped in the netherworld of your spam box.
Latest Articles from my blogMy Latest Novel - Nobody's Child
Featured Blog Articles
Connect with me and let's get social.
Find me on GoodreadsJoin me on FacebookFind me on YouTubeFind me on TwitterFind me on Google+
See the full book list here

No comments: